Terms and Conditions for Use of OM Group Website
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The term “OM Group” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 127 Public Square, 1500 Key Tower, Cleveland, OH 44114, as well as our subsidiaries and affiliates. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- This website and the information on this website may only be used for legal purposes. Unauthorized use of this website or its content may give rise to a claim against you for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Do not violate our system or network security. To do so could result in criminal or civil liability against you. We will investigate incidents involving suspected and actual violations. We may involve law enforcement and will certainly cooperate with them if we or they suspect a criminal violation. Here are a few examples of system or network security violations:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without our written permission.
- Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on our network or system without our written permission.
- Interference with service to any user, the website host or our network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and any changes will be effective as soon as they are posted on our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. If you decide to purchase a product or service from us, our legal obligations with regard to warranties and so forth shall be set forth in a purchase agreement or our standard terms of sale if no purchase agreement is signed.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- You will indemnify us if we incur any damage or costs if you violate these terms, the rights of any third party or the law. You will also indemnify us if we incur any damage or costs as a result of your use of this website and any information you submit, post, transmit or make available through our website or network.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Ohio, excluding Ohio’s conflict of laws provisions.